Sunday 11 January 2009

The peace chid....


what is peace, and where will I find it? Like still waters the concept of peace is not easily determined nor is it kept stable in my life. I tend to see objects and people as one big puzzle constantly moving around and around in circles. Once the cycle is complete a new variable is inserted into the formula and repeates another cycle. The times when I thought I was at peace was when I thought the cyclecame to a stop and everything was placed in perfect ballance; equlibrium. That was before I found the perfect ballanced catalyst in the formula. One simple change in my life changed my ballance. From a insecure unstable walk, I found a wheelchair that would hold me secure. In the book "The Peace Child" a child is given to another village to proclaim peace, just as this someone came for me, Christ. He had become my refuge in my hardships, he had become my ballance in my disasters, he was simply a perfectbeing ballancing my life. Before I was in a war amoungst the collision of good and evil, but after finding christ I was at peace. He became the one who fought all my battles and kept peace with me and God.

1 comment:

Eugene Bock said...

Aaron, I am glad that you found "peace" in life, because I haven't found one in my life yet:( And I think it's cool and great that it's God who is helping you out in hardships and adversities instead of drugs, games, or other distracting factors because it just is. I know God is comforting and all, but I'm not sure if I'm ready to receive Him in my life. I think your post somewhat made me rethink about what I have been doing, and I thought I should maybe reeavluate my priorities in my life. My life now is a complete mess, and I strive to get out of it. Well hopefully I'll find one comforting factor in my life someday... :)

And I also agree with you on your point that we are not necessarily "better" or more "civilized"; I also agree with you on your point that we do NOT have any rights to force anyone to conform to what is said to be "better," all the while forgetting the uniqueness in every culture.

One question though. Was it one miraculous incident that made you accept God? Or was it rather a change in point a view that made you realize He is the answer? I guess since I normally find abstract ideas hard to absorb, I'm waiting for a supersuper miraculous event to happen to me. I know it's not supposed to be this way, but I just am. I have too many doubts about life ;)

I hope you keep up the awesome relationship you have been maintaining with God and your girlfriend. Peace my friend. Great posthaha. (Reply - 4)